4301 W Riverbend Ave.
Post Falls, ID 83854
Phone: (208) 618-8618
Customer Service Hours
Monday - Friday: 5am - 7pm PST
Saturday & Sunday: 9:30am-6pm PST
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm PST
Warranty & Return Policy
All of our holsters come with a 30-Day Return Policy and our 9-Lives Warranty. If anything on your Warcat Tactical Holster ever breaks for any reason, we’ll repair or replace it for free. If you decide you would like to return or exchange your holster, this must be done within the first 30 days after receiving your holster (please note: we do not refund shipping). Before requesting a refund, please reach out to our Customer Service. After 30 days, your holster will remain covered by our 9-Lives Warranty.
Click the link below to return or exchange your Warcat Tactical Holster:
Click here for printable product exchange form.
Click here for printable product return form.
Please Note: These guarantees are non-transferable and belong solely to the original carrier. Warcat Tactical reserves the right to confirm the original carrier upon request.
For additional warranty information, contact our friendly customer service team.
By accepting delivery of your Warcat Tactical product order, you acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:
Firearms are dangerous instruments and should be handled only by responsible persons who have completed a certified training course in the safe handling and use of firearms. You, the consumer, assume any and all risk associated with the purchase and use of Warcat Tactical products. Because Warcat Tactical has no control over how its products will be used, or who such products will be used by after purchase, Warcat Tactical disclaims all liability for incidental or consequential damages to person(s) and/or property resulting from the use of any Warcat Tactical products. You, the consumer, assume all risk of personal injury or death claims as a result of your use of Warcat Tactical products.
It is your responsibility as the consumer to personally check for holster and handgun compatibility. Although Warcat Tactical makes every effort to construct its products to fit the most current handgun models, manufacturers of handguns constantly update their products. Slight manufacturing changes in a handgun model can affect the proper and safe fit of your handgun and holster. Warcat Tactical will not be responsible for such changes or for typographical or other errors which may occur in the ordering of a holster from Warcat Tactical.
In addition, Warcat Tactical products are designed to fit factory equipped handguns. The use of trigger shoes or grip adapters, laser sights or any other alterations to the frame, or dimensions of the handgun itself, may cause improper holster fit and negligent discharge. Do not alter your holster in any way. An alteration to your holster may result in an unsafe fit for your handgun and possible negligent discharge.
Never place a loaded handgun in a holster without first testing holster and handgun compatibility and fit using your handgun in an unloaded condition (double-check to make sure the chamber is empty). For information on how to safely carry your particular handgun, please refer to your handgun manufacturer’s safety and instruction manual.
Make certain that your handgun is securely seated in the holster each time you holster your handgun before removing your hand from the grip. A handgun must snugly fit in its holster to guard against accidental separation of the handgun from the holster. Never place your hand in front of the firearm barrel while trying to holster or un-holster your firearm. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot. Keep fingers off the trigger and out of the trigger guard when drawing or replacing the handgun in the holster.
Should your holster become worn, loose, defective, or ill-fitting at any time, immediately cease use of your holster and contact Warcat Tactical for warranty coverage instructions.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to- date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.